Season Ticket Improvement

When I inquired about this they said that every year there are seats that are "let go" they are replaced by the people who donate the most money and want "upgraded seats" so its not like people would be shifting around all the time they would just fill holes. I have sat all over the stadium and love my current seats. I just wish they were a little more center but wouldnt mind moving down a little ways. Just my two cents.

Thanks to all who commented. I think I will donate more if given the opportunity and see what it gets me. I hope to move down to row 60 or so. I will report back what happens in July and will post pictures from my seats on August 29th! I can't wait for this season to get underway. GO BIG RED!

Thanks to all who commented. I think I will donate more if given the opportunity and see what it gets me. I hope to move down to row 60 or so. I will report back what happens in July and will post pictures from my seats on August 29th! I can't wait for this season to get underway. GO BIG RED!

Good luck in your quest for row 60.

Good luck in your quest for row 60.

You can contact the athltic department/ticket office and they have a map of the stadium that shows you today's market value to move seats. I have 2 seats in North and 2 seats in West stadium. In order to move and get 4 together, I have to pay today's market price compared to the market price of my original tickets. They were able to email me the map but those numbers sound about right.