NU vs. KU

Does nobody else think that the refs screwed us over? Davison was talking after the game about how the Big XII needed Kansas to stay in it to make their money. He also talked about how we already messed it up for them by beating mizzou and how kansas state needed to do well...I think we got the shorter end of the stick once again on the officiating. We played a hell of a game and forced a lot of turnovers and we deserved to have a fair shot with them even if we aren't bringing the money into the conference...

Does nobody else think that the refs screwed us over? Davison was talking after the game about how the Big XII needed Kansas to stay in it to make their money. He also talked about how we already messed it up for them by beating mizzou and how kansas state needed to do well...I think we got the shorter end of the stick once again on the officiating. We played a hell of a game and forced a lot of turnovers and we deserved to have a fair shot with them even if we aren't bringing the money into the conference...

That might have been about 10% of the loss, but I'd say that the other 90% had to do with the fact that Kansas is the deepest team in the country and has 7 or 8 legit NBA talents that contribute every game.

But I think they played them much closer than the final 10 point deficit, and when you think about the fact that we only got 9 freethrows in a very physical game, I can see how some NU fans would react this way.