Little Mushy

I just wanted to say that im so pumped up for this years football. Something to lookforward to for once. But something else i would share is that every time i watch that tribue to nebraska football on youtube i get kinda choked up. See for me its about being something more then what you are. In my own crappy little life i dont really have much to get excited for. But when i watch that video and i see how long we have had passion and fire. To see all the power and energy that comes from memorial stadium i just get teary eyed. I would love to be in that stadium one day to feel that energy at least once.

Ben

I just wanted to say that im so pumped up for this years football. Something to lookforward to for once. But something else i would share is that every time i watch that tribue to nebraska football on youtube i get kinda choked up. See for me its about being something more then what you are. In my own crappy little life i dont really have much to get excited for. But when i watch that video and i see how long we have had passion and fire. To see all the power and energy that comes from memorial stadium i just get teary eyed. I would love to be in that stadium one day to feel that energy at least once.

Ben

which one? i'm pretty teary eyed when ever i will the video put up by pill34 for the 95 season.