Go Big Red Recipes For March 24

Roxy

I made this for dinner last night along with a snicker cake and garlic cheese bread..it was fantastic:)

The cake was bought at Albertson's...it was delicious..am going to look for a recipe so I can make this cake at home.

Hot & Spicy Shrimp:

Melt 1 stick Blue Bonnet margarine in a pan and add 1/2 cup Frank's Hot Sauce. Put fresh shrimp in the pan, minced garlic and diced onions. Sprinkle Amazing Taste For Seafood and Cajun Spice and Blackening Rub over the shrimp. You can buy these both at Albertsons.

You can also saute some sliced onions in olive oil and put it over the shrimp when you take it out of the pan. I did this last night because I had forgot to put diced onions in. I am going to put diced onions in with the shrimp hot sauce mixture and saute extra onions in olive oil the next time I make it. You can't have too many onions or garlic:)

Tri-Tip:

Buy Chicago Marinade..I know you can buy it at Albertson's for sure..comes in a bottle. Also buy Cajun Spice and Blackening Rub at Albertson's...I highly recommend this seasoning and marinade..they are fantastic:)

Marinade the Tri-Tip steak with Chicago Marnade overnight or for several hours-the longer the better. Sprinkle some garlic salt over it, sprinkle the Cajun Spice and Blackening Rub all over the Tri-Tip, sprinkle with garlic salt again and cook on the grill. I sauteed mushrooms in butter and sliced onions thin and sauteed them in olive oil to put on top of the steak when it was taken off the grill.

My friend Mo gave me the potato recipe and it is one of our favorite recipes:)

MO'S POTATOES ROMANOFF

8 med. Potatoes (quartered)

2 TBSP Butter

1 cup Sour Cream

4 Green Onions (chopped)

1-1/4 cups Cheddar Cheese (shredded)

1/8 tsp Ground Black Pepper

Paprika

Boil potatoes until tender. Mash with butter, sour cream, onions, 3/4 cup cheese, salt and pepper. Turn mixture into buttered 1-1/2 quart casserole. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese and sprinkle paprika over the top.

Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.