College baseball not on TV enough

Anyone else out there feel this way? Major League Baseball is ok, but it doesn't compare to college baseball this time of year. I was wondering if there is any way college baseball fans could email ESPN, Fox , or any of the sports networks to let them know that we want more college baseball. How can we let them know college baseball doesn't start in June ?

You're right, it's not on TV enough.

College baseball just isn't popular enough. I mean, sure, it's really popular in Nebraska, most of the south, and even the West Coast a little bit. But that's about it.

And it's hard to get a lot of publicity because the college baseball season starts during the NCAA Basketball Tourney. And the NBA and NHL playoffs are in full swing right now.

But, there are quite a few games shown on ESPNU, Fox College Sports, and CBS College Sports and even FSN shows a lot of Big XII games. It's not always going to be your favorite team, but it's still shown.

If anything, I would like to see one of the major networks show a national series of the week. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see every Husker game on TV, or even half of them , but maybe they could show a series between two nationally ranked teams ( such as Miami vs Florida St). Baseball is our national past-time. It's time to make it our national current-time. With all the problems with MLB, maybe college baseball is the answer to make that happen.