SI profiles NU recruiting

kramer

"They've got a lot of things going for them," said Scout.com national recruiting analyst Jamie Newberg, whose service currently rates Nebraska's class No. 6 in the country. "First of all, this is Nebraska, which has one of the most storied traditions in all of college football. No. 2, Bill Callahan coached in the NFL. That's where these kids want to be, and they know he can help get them there.

"And No. 3, the Huskers need athletes -- they need a different type of player that they don't have there now. It's a great selling point to kids that they have the opportunity to play early."

Good article, what I found telling was that the coaches spent an hour a day during the season recruiting??

No wonder why the systems they run and the game plans suck! More than ever, it just shows that cally was willing to forfeit a season just to try to do things his way. What a top notch a-hole.

Good article, what I found telling was that the coaches spent an hour a day during the season recruiting??

No wonder why the systems they run and the game plans suck! More than ever, it just shows that cally was willing to forfeit a season just to try to do things his way. What a top notch a-hole.

You just can't give up!! Bro, you gotta get past it. Your gonna have an ulcer

You just can't give up!! Bro, you gotta get past it. Your gonna have an ulcer

Sad isnt it. I really, really tried to get past it, but I just cant. Ive really tried to be positive on cally and this staff, but then all the little things that he has done to break this program down resurface and just stick in my craw.

I'll be the first one to admit that it is sad, but there just isnt any way around it.