Position: LB

Height: 6’2”

Weight: 225

40 time: 4.5

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: NR/***

Insiders: NR/**

Commit Date: 11/12/04

In depth analysis, stats, pros, con, etc. to come throughout the day and the week. Feel free to begin discussion on any topic you would like.

1) What are your first impressions of this recruit (speed, strength, character, leadership, grades, etc)?

2) Rank his importance to the Huskers 1-10 (10 the most important).

3) Will he contribute right away? In what capacity?

4) Who does this player most remind you of?

5) Where do you see this player in 2009?

awsome guys i love it! our first Husker!!! :cheers well i'll do my bes with these question.

1) What are your first impressions of this recruit (speed, strength, character, leadership, grades, etc)? not sure

we def need LBs that can fly again

seems big enough. and D is easier than O to pick up.

not sure yet

starting for the Nat champs NU HUskers!!

1) What are your first impressions of this recruit (speed, strength, character, leadership, grades, etc)?

He's quick to the ball, amazing closing speed, and he can certainly strike the ball carrier. He's already enrolled at classes at NU.

8. We need speed at LB.

He's in good shape to step in and start at MLB next year and fill in Barrett Ruud's shoes, if that's at all possible.

T.J. Hollowell.

He won't be on the Huskers then BTW...lol. I think he could make the league though.

He reminds me of the ideal University of Miami LB. He is a fast LB, which is something our defense has been missing. He is strong, which cant hurt in any position. I dont know much about his off the field attributes so i wont comment.

8, i think he will be an immediate impact on our defense and will or will at least content for a starting spot.

Yes, he will contribute right away. If he doesnt win a starting spot outright, he will get alot playing time.

Dontrell reminds me of DJ Williams.

He will be a young player in the nfl, probably not playing much but simply waiting for his chance.

They want to put Dontrell at MIKE, so they are leaving Stew at SAM. I don't know who will win the starting MLB job, Moore or Dillard, but it should be a good fight. I want to see Dillard get it personally, though. And then throw Moore in at SAM and MIKE as a backup like Ira Cooper did.

• 1 month later...

Looks like Cosgrove is going to give Dontrell a shot at DE to rush the QB.

The Huskes have been emphasizing an improved pass rush, "but it's still not where we want it to be," Callahan said.. Middle linebacker Dontrell Morre, a junior college transfer, will ge a look as rush end of Friday and Saturday in a effort "to crank up some speed from off the corner," Callahan said.-LJS

Looks like Cosgrove is going to give Dontrell a shot at DE to rush the QB.

The Huskes have been emphasizing an improved pass rush, "but it's still not where we want it to be," Callahan said.. Middle linebacker Dontrell Morre, a junior college transfer, will ge a look as rush end of Friday and Saturday in a effort "to crank up some speed from off the corner," Callahan said.-LJS

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!! More speed please!!!!