Who Wants A Piece Of Cheesecake???

Roxy

I belong to a recipe group..and some of the recipes I get..I post in here. I have submitted some of my own recipes though. I thought I would share this recipe for cheesecake from the recipe board that I belong to. My friend Bean..who belongs on that recipe board, is such a nice lady and is a fantastic cook. I have alot of respect for her. Anyway...I love cheesecake and thought I would share her recipe with you all.

Lemon Cheesecake:

Lemchecake.jpg

1- 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs

1/3 c. sugar

1/3 c. butter, melted

3 packages (8 ounces each) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened

1 c. sugar

1 c. sour cream

3 eggs

Grated peel and juice from one large lemon

Preheat oven to 325º

Mix graham crumbs, 1/3 c. sugar and butter , reserve 1/2 c. crumb mixture. Press remaining crumb mixture firmly into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. Set aside

Beat cream cheese and 1 c. sugar on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream, mix well. Add eggs one at a time just until blended. Stir in lemon juice and peel and pour over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.

Bake 45 to 50 minutes until center is almost set. Run a knife around the rim to loosen cake. Cool before removing rim. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Store in refrigerator.