The Cornhusker Blog

Hi Husker Board-ers,

I realize good Husker talk is sort of hard to come by in June, so I've started The Cornhusker Blog. I am a professional writer and gigantic Husker fan living in Phoenix. In the past I've written regular columns for Collegefootballnews.com and Huskerpedia. Now I'm kicking off a regular blog about Nebraska football. If you'd like to check it out, I've put up my first posts at DELETED.

Thanks. Go Big Red!

Hi Husker Board-ers,

I realize good Husker talk is sort of hard to come by in June, so I've started The Cornhusker Blog. I am a professional writer and gigantic Husker fan living in Phoenix. In the past I've written regular columns for Collegefootballnews.com and Huskerpedia. Now I'm kicking off a regular blog about Nebraska football. If you'd like to check it out, I've put up my first posts at DELETED.

Thanks. Go Big Red!

Fixed it.

Welcome to the board! :nanalama

Folks, another reminder - the rules don't permit links to "competing" sites. We don't mean to be hard cases, but one of the things that keeps this Board free is our advertising partners. Naturally, we don't want material on the Board that potentially pulls "eyeballs" away from our Board or our sponsors.

Thanks.