Take a look at this quote

"I believe I'd be considering my options a long time before I took that Nebraska job," Clark said. "Their expectations are to be in the top 10 and contend every year for the national championship. If you don't do it you're going to be out of there."

-William E. Clark, the chairman of the University of Arkansas Board of Trustees

This is probably quite true. Arkansas is all right with being a middle of the pack kind of team. Having a few big games every year and then stumbling over their own feet against others.

Should Nebraska put his kind of pressure on their football team to be the best........ever year???

eric "the red"

yes we should. we ARE Nebraska. come on, we need that atttitude, and I actually like that about pederson. althoough not much else. but yes if a coach is scared off by the expecations of winning, his pus ass needs to go the hell home b/c we dont want em anyway. pederson should have known this about nutt if he was deterred by this. but i bet the AD is just providing a case to keep him. anything he can do to make the NU job look less appealing.