Go Big Red Recipe For August 10th-EDITED

Roxy

I made this last night and we really liked it. To make this faster for you to prepare...cut up the vegetables in advance and store in the refrigerator till needed. I don't have exact times or measurements for it..sorry..I just threw it together.

I took chicken breasts and cut them into small chunks. I heated up some oil in a wok and added the chicken. I sprinkled the chicken with Paula Deens House Seasoning and some pepper. I minced up garlic and cut up some green onions and cooked that in with the chicken and bacon. After I cooked it awhile, I added some cut up bacon and tossed the bacon in the same skillet..stirred it off and on. When it was done, I poured off the grease & I added chopped vegetables...I used broccoli, green and red peppers, minced garlic, tomatoes and green onions. Cook till the broccolli is tender..am guessing it took 15 to 20 minutes.

I served it over Rice A Roni with chicken...so plan according timewise when to cook it and serve the above over this.

We poured soy sauce over this when we put it on our plates.

To spice it up more...sprinkle some red pepper flakes over it and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese. I will add sliced jalapenos to it next time while the vegetables are cooking.

*Sliced mushrooms, cut up celery, shrimp and grilled steak would be good in this too.....didn't have them or I would of thrown that in too. Next time I will add some cayenne pepper to the chicken, bacon mixure.