Gameday & The Elderly

typ3kal

While I would post this in the gameday info subforum, frankly that never gets read,

My question is, I have an elderly friend, 81 that wants to attend a game very badly, as she hasn't attended one in over 20 years but is a die hard husker fan. She recently had both knees replaced so she can walk pretty well, but can not stand for minutes on end or hardly at all during the game. Is there any handicap / elderly friendly sections / special seats I could look into for her? Or does anyone have any experience with this sort of thing they can shed light on? Thanks Also, since I always park near the stadium, where do the shuttles leave that drop off in the back of memorial?

I contacted the Ticket office about something like this last year and it is easier if you already have tickets to a game because then you can just contact them and trade. They did tell me there are limited seats available for each game so my advice is to call the ticket office and see what your choices are.