Private Huskers Forum on **********

I purchased a private forum on ***********, I made it for anybody who plays ****** and uses this site. I will need to grant you permission to join it though, please post here with your ******* username or profile link or message Dhuskers on ******.

If you don't have a ********* account, then sign up (link is a referral link):

I purchased a private forum on *************, I made it for anybody who plays ********** and uses this site. I will need to grant you permission to join it though, please post here with your ***** username or profile link or message Dhuskers on **********.

If you don't have a *********** account, then sign up (link is a referral link):

it has been discussed here before and there are a lot of huskerboard users that use it. It has no way of changing anything on how this site runs, but it would help us huskerboard users connect with each other in a game that a large number of us use. Please message me for more details, the only thing I could see that would possibly be wrong is that I used a referral link. I plan on using the private forum I purchased over there only for huskerboard users and I even put that as the forum description.