What I have seen so far this season

1. I have no idea how Murillo and Asante ever got schollies. I can't remember 2 worse DBs. Not only can Asante not tackle or cover, he takes out our starting DE for the year.

2. Is it scheme, coaching, or lack of talent, but the O-line play is terrible.

3. Ganz still makes too many bonehead plays.

4. I understand keeping a little bit of continuity with last years staff, but I really hope that Watson gets another job offer after this year. His offense doesn't look any different than last years, and that isn't good. It would be nice to join the 21st century and have a spread option offense. This tired Weak Coast Offense is sad to watch.

5. The penalties and lack of concentration are disheartening. I was hoping that Bo would be able to correct this, but maybe 4 years of bad coaching and bad habits are hard to break.

6. Overall lack of talent. Like the entire Pederson/Calllllllahan era, I think were were sold a bill of goods. If the talent really is there, it would show in games like this. This team is worse off than they were 4 years ago in terms of talent, imo.

7. At least the team plays with speed and intensity, unlike last year.

8. The defensive staff has shown the ability to make good calls and make adjustments, which is an upgrade from the last 4 years. The offensive can at least take what they are given at times, but this system is boring and predictable.

Hoping for improvements for next week.

4. I understand keeping a little bit of continuity with last years staff, but I really hope that Watson gets another job offer after this year. His offense doesn't look any different than last years, and that isn't good. It would be nice to join the 21st century and have a spread option offense. This tired Weak Coast Offense is sad to watch.

You do realize that with your other points, there really is no way to expect any offense to be successful, right? Our O-Line can't block, QB makes bonehead decisions, too many penalties, and lack of talent.

Yeah, blame the WCO.