Things that surprise me today

papersun87

1. Wisconsin = *facepalm* Led 19-0 at halftime, and right now I'm watching it in the fourth quarter and Michigan leads 20-19 after Wisconsin allows 20 points in the last seven minutes. Not to mention the fact that they have started four drives inside Michigan territory this half, and have no points to show for it.

2. North Carolina Cam Sexton leads the Heels to a 28-24 road win over Miami. I didn't think they could do it without T.J. Yates, but apparently I underestimated them (for those of you who don't know, I'm a HUUGE Tar Heel fan). The next three games against UConn, Notre Dame, and Virginia look quite winnable. UNC 6-1? Dare I dream it?

3. Florida falls Despite a zillion all-purpose yards from Percy Harvin, Florida loses 31-30 to Ole Miss. Holy crap.

4. Maryland upends Clemson Actually, I DID see this coming, and I was the only one in my pool to pick it. How about me. :dumdum

5. Kansas State in a shootout with Louisiana-Lafayette KSU leads 42-37 in the fourth quarter. :laughpound

Edit: Jeez Louise, looks like Wisconsin is going to let Michigan punch in another one.

Edit 2: And there it is. Michigan leads 27-19.