Pizza Casserole/Pic

Roxy

I haven't made this..it got good reviews. I like to experiment with recipes and I would probably add mushrooms, pork sausage and hamburger mixture mixed up, sliced pepperoni, fresh tomatoes and alot of garlic. May add more stuff..depending on what it looked like and what I had on hand. I like to make notes if I try a new recipe and after tasting it -what I may do differently the next time I make it such as leaving out or adding ingredients..or cook it differently. I like Parmesan Cheese too and Red Pepper Flakes..some people don't care for those so I would keep that off to the side so it can be added accoding to family members taste. I have a homemade marinara sauce that I would probably use instead of canned pizza sauce. Pizza Sauce would be handy though for families who are short on time to cook dinner, etc. I like alot of sauce so if using pizza sauce..would double it if it looked to dry. This recipe doesn't sound lke it would make a large pan..so double up on the ingredients according to how many people you have to feed.

Pizza Casserole:

2 cups uncooked egg noodles

1/2 pound lean ground beef

1 onion, chopped

2 cloves garlic, minced

1 green bell pepper, chopped

1 cup sliced pepperoni sausage

16 ounces pizza sauce

4 T. milk

1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Cook noodles according to package directions.

In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the onion, garlic and green bell pepper. Drain excess fat. Stir in the noodles, pepperoni, pizza sauce and milk, and mix well. Pour this mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.

Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, top with the cheese, then bake for 5 to 10 more minutes.