Dont become like Al Davis

JHaWk

If you are actually serious about firing coaches after a couple of bad games....please reconsider

Do NOT let the raiders curse come to NU, it follows Callahan wherever he goes, but...

with some patience Pelini will reforge the program that was once Nebraska.

Just look at the raidaz...Kiffin was getting them to play hard again, but he dropped a couple

of games, Davis got impatient as he always does and fired him. Now the raidaz

may go back to square 1..

Bottom line it takes time to fix a fools mess

... Kiffin had his team playing close, look at the scores of the games he lost this year. they weren't getting blown out.

Anyway, i think the number of people that truly want to see any of our coaches fired is very small.. there are legitimate cases for cotton/watson i guess. i think there's a better case for getting rid of cotton than watson though (unless we want to completely change our offense, which we won't be doing in-season anyway).

I think people need to relax and see where we end up at the end of the year.

Va tech was supposed to be close, it was.

Mizzou was supposed to blow us out, they did.

If we lose to ISU, KSU, or Baylor.. then maybe it's time to rethink some things.

But honestly you can't just fire the coaches of the position(s) that are not playing well every year. you'd have 4-5 new coaches every year, lol

I don't think people are serious about wanting to fire coaches after two losses. People are just frustrated (I certainly am). It's been so long since Nebraska was Nebraska and we're tired of waiting for something good to happen. The truth is, our first three games of the season were against cupcakes and told us nothing. As soon as we started playing real teams it was like a slap in the face. We just aren't on their level anymore.