Is this year really any different than Last

Travis9

I have to say yes.

1. the coach, whether or not he gets it done remains to be seen, but as a fan i am in his corner way more than i ever was BC, because Bo has fire and passion and is truly for NU and not himself. I truly believe he will get it done.

2. we got crushed, but we didnt quit like last year.

3. When someone isnt doing a very good job, this year we see a new person in the game as opposed to the last few when the same players played come hell or high water.

We are rebuilding, it was to be expected, but there are some things I, as an arm chair fan, would like to see.

1. If Ganz was a great qb then i would have no problem with him taking every snap. He is not great however, in fact he is barely average. I would love to see the backups get some snaps so that we dont go into next year with no experience. truth be told, the games we win this year we would win with the backups getting some meaningful reps, while the games we lose we are gonna lose no matter who plays. Joe is not a qb that will put us on his shoulders and carry us to a win. we need to get some experience for the others.

2. Young players, especially WR, that cannot redshirt, lets play them. I mean Dennard cant redshirt cuz he plays on ST so lets see if he can chase around some WR with a little more speed and tenacity than say Thorell. Brooks and Henry and Paul and Gilleylan, lets see if they can stretch the field and get open. what do we have to lose

3. Offense, create some formof identity. dont really care what it is but get an identity.

I agree with your post, I do think Pelini will get it done. it may take 2,3,4 year's maybe more. But i think once pelini is given a full off season to recruit and instal his system i think we will be better. I have heard may people say that pelini should be able to come in here and change this immedietly. I disagree witht hat, perfection takes time. I say 2 Maybe 3 years at the most and we as fan's will see that pelini should have been here 4 years ago.

I agree with your post, I do think Pelini will get it done. it may take 2,3,4 year's maybe more. But i think once pelini is given a full off season to recruit and instal his system i think we will be better. I have heard may people say that pelini should be able to come in here and change this immedietly. I disagree witht hat, perfection takes time. I say 2 Maybe 3 years at the most and we as fan's will see that pelini should have been here 4 years ago.

I have to admit, I thought he would get it done faster, but I was under the impression that the offense would pick up where it left off from before and carry us a little this year and help with time of posession, since it was a similar style, we had a lot returning, and offense staff had some retention from the old staff.