Hey Kool-Aid!!

Ii just got done reading the "yeah, its gonna get ugly thread" and my head believes that.... kind of.......(takes sip of kool-aid a looks around)

I've noticed this thing that happens. I was pretty sure MU would hang 60 on us but by gametime I thought we had a shot.

Sometime around tuesday I start thinking "we might come out strong and shock em" (takes sip of kool-aid)

and then on Wednesday "Yeah, I can see how we can upset this team" (takes sip of kool-aid and looks around)

this continues little by little until by Saturday..........

I'm calling it- UPSET AT Texas Tech!!!!!

:koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::moreinteresting:koolaid2::koolaid2:

I wanna link to *******MY POST******* in the TT thread!! I don't know how. <_<

This is all I have:

http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.ph...29246&st=50

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ii just got done reading the "yeah, its gonna get ugly thread" and my head believes that.... kind of.......(takes sip of kool-aid a looks around)

I've noticed this thing that happens. I was pretty sure MU would hang 60 on us but by gametime I thought we had a shot.

Sometime around tuesday I start thinking "we might come out strong and shock em" (takes sip of kool-aid)

and then on Wednesday "Yeah, I can see how we can upset this team" (takes sip of kool-aid and looks around)

this continues little by little until by Saturday..........

I'm calling it- UPSET AT Texas Tech!!!!!

:koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::moreinteresting:koolaid2::koolaid2:

I'm the same way, man. And I was the same way last year. No matter how hard I tried to stay away from the kool-aid, it always seemed to find me.

But time and time again, the team would kick me in the crotch and spit on my neck.

Oh well...