QB Everidge decommits and chooses KSU

N Zone

Another decommit ( the last being Nunn). This will be one of what I fear to be many. Man this really sucks. At this point I think this recruiting year is a complete wash, and I hope Steve Peterson really takes his time now and makes the best possible choice regardless of time. We can't save this year no matter what!

Damn this sucks. To lose a commit from Papillion to the KSU kittens. Damn

Wow, this does hurt. Maybe his mind will change when things stabilize w/ the new coach. I know he really wanted to go to NU, but was hesitant b/c of the instability. I dont think it would take a whole lot to change his mind, he probably just wanted some peace of mind, and plans to go to KSU unless he is "wowed" by the new coach.

Comeon Steve-o!!

this is unacceptible. we cannot lose instate recruits like this. they are paramount for obvious reasons.

you have to figure that all the in-his-face noise about steves latest fiasco got Allan like 'forget it im outta here, i need a program with direction and leadership"

the thing that really PISSES ME OFF about this whole mess is that it is so obvisiou that JACKOFF pedercrapper is not working with ANYONE esle w/in the program. they are completely out of sync. there were recruits that were told the coach would be named before the bowl, before new yrs, etc ect etc. makes us look like complete fools. so there is NO way this is all going according to steveies little plan. IF IT IS HIS ASSS NEEDS TO BE CANNED, b/c this is the worst plan ever put into place, let along by a high ranking member of a huge organization.

steve is an ego maniacal tyrant fascist wannabe dictator w/ a napolean complex and it obviously aint b/c he's short in stature. and if anyone has any other snynonyms for SELF CENTERED A-HOLE FEEL FREE TO SHARE THEM!

What if Peilni or Gill is selected as coach. Would out recruiting reallly go down that far?? You know most of the staff would be retained..............patience everyone, still a month to go. The coaches no longer preparing game plans. The only thing they will have to do is recruit. Plus many of the recruits are visiting in the upcoming weeks.

Signing day is in Feb sometime. Thats why Evridge split. Its getting ridiculous and insulting to the kids. Esp since he didnt even give a timeline after an entire month. still refuses. such an ass. And didnt the other coaches say the program is in lockdown mode? so that means NO recruiting until jerkoff stops jerking everyone off.

Still think Bo is gone. If he truly wanted one of them as hc he wouldve done it by now for the sake of recruiting - theres no way he doesnt at least understand that.

at this point he wants to save some face so wants to hit a homerun - regardless of if its a big name or not, he wants this to be "his guy", so he can get the credit. Neither Turner nor Bo are SP products. I really think that has more to do w/ this mess than we even think.

What worried me is that the failure to name someone now leaves kids up in the air as to what type of schemes will be run. Especially for offense, a kid wants to know that the program has the kind of scheme that suits his tastes and talent. If I'm an passing quarterback that can run, I have to wonder whether the search will result in a coach that is committed only to the run. If I'm a pure option quarterback, I have to wonder if the coach will run a passing offense. These are considerations for recruits.

On Big Red Wrap up last night the rivals Husker recruiting guru said Nebraska will lose four by the time signing day. Most likey D.T.(whose almost gone now), Keenan, Seth Olsen and another. They all have taken recent visits to big schools.

redout