Quick story for you guys..................

Jeff1960

I was on business going through the Dallas airport 6 or 7 years ago and run into Coach Osborne. Very classy man BTW. I told him I was a Bama fan/grad, and he said some of his fondest memories were of playing Bama back in the 70's and spending time with Coach Bryant. I got his autograph and a picture made with him. Always had a lot of respect or Coach Osborne.

back when my cousins were in elementry school they were selling boyscout popcorn, and one of the houses they went to(because it was in the neighboorhood) was coach osbornes. they didn't realize it before then, but he eneded up buying a couple of boxes, and was very nice to them, took pictures and the like and when they returned signed the pictures for them. class act tom is.

My grandpa is a singer and once performed in front of Coach Osborne. He came up afterwards and told him congrats and shook his hand. He called me and my brother over and we got to talk to him and get pictures and autographs.

I saw him this past weekend at the K State game and he remembered me. He came over and talked to me after his showing with Bill Snyder. We talked for about 5 minutes and then he had to go, but it was really fun to get to talk to him again.