Most lamest post game quote.......

zE bOp

Coach Leach in response to, "what happened?" queries post OU game:

"I think that we wanted to do well and we over-tried," Leach said. " Rather than just trying to do the little routine plays, we tried to make super plays. I felt that we squandered the first half trying to make too much happen and trying to be too good."

K, i have to pause for a long :laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:rollin:rollin:rollin:moreinteresting:rollin:moreinteresting:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

K, better now.

REALLY, Coach Leach, REALLY? Dude, uh, a giant can of whoop azz was just opened and poured all over you and your team for 60 minutes and all you can come up with is, "..we were trying to be T-T-oo GOOD"?!

OMFG!....pause..... :laughpound:rollin

Oh, and it was soOO obvious TT was trying to make some "super" plays: NOT!!! They were lucky to even get a play off b4 the Sooners were all over them.

"Every facet of that game was controlled by OU from start to finish", Coach Leach, why don't you man up and say THAT instead(he prolly did later)? "OU was bigger, faster, tougher, smarter across the board, basically out or our league", that works too. But NO, the coach says they were worrying about being "too good"! Man, I could see the Sooners just shaking in their shoes over your "goodness". And yes, you soO "squandered away" the 1st half, ya beat yourselves, right? "Runnin' for your lives", "deer in headlights", do these ring a bell?

That has GOT to go down as one of the :lame -est post-beat-down quotes in the history of the planet.

Well done, Coach Leach sir, WELL DONE! :moreinteresting

Leach was a Psych major, right?

Well......

***Southern University Psychology****

At a southern university, students in the psychology program were attending their first class on emotional extremes.

"Just to establish some parameters," said the professor to the student from Arkansas, "what is the opposite of joy?"

"Sadness," said the student.

"And the opposite of depression?" he asked of the young lady from Oklahoma.

"Elation," she said.

"And you sir," he said to the MIKE LEACH from Texas, "what about the opposite of woe?"

MIKE LEACH replied, "Sir, I believe that would be 'giddy up' ." :clap