Prime Rib With Horseradish Sauce-Edited

Roxy

Make the Horseradish in the morning to allow flavors to mingle.

Horseradish Sauce:

1/2 cup sour cream

2 T. Inglehoffer Extra Hot Horseradish Sauce-Albertson's sells it

2 tsp.s ground black pepper or white pepper

2 tsp.s Worcestershire Sauce

Mix all ingredients in a bowl, using a whisk. Chill in a covered dish.

Prime Rib:

Allow 15 minutes per lb. at 325 degrees for medium rare.

Preheat oven to 450 degrees.

1/4 cup Nebraska Prime Steak Seasoning & Rub-plus extra to cover roast-Albertson's sells it

1/4 cup ground black pepper

minced garlic to taste

1/2 cup Ingleoffer Extra Hot Horseradish Sauce

1/2 cup olive oil

crushed garlic in a jar-used Christopher Ranch-Albertson's sells it

Put all ingredients (this includes the 1/2 cup olive oil) ** except the crushed garlic from a jar..in a bowl and mix throughly.

Spread extra olive oil on top of prime rib. Spread the above mixture all over the roast..include the sides and then smear crushed garlic from a jar all over the prime rib.

Cover roast with Nebraska Prime Steak Seasoning & Rub-DON'T BE SKIMPY

Bake in roaster for 15 minutes at 450 degrees; then at 325 degrees for 15 minutes per pound for medium rare.

Saute mushrooms in butter a few minutes before the prime rib is done to your liking-(opt.) and serve on top of prime rib.

I like spicy food and garlic:) and I have had prime rib at many restaurants..and in my opinion..this prime rib recipe is far better than any prime rib that I have had at any of the restaurants...to me..it is THE BEST EVER:) I just heated some up in the oven tonight-I mede this last night-and it still tasted great as it did last night:) We have some left over..but..that is great...no cooking for awhile lol That shrimp appetizer and potato recipe are great too:)

I like spicy food and garlic:) and I have had prime rib at many restaurants..and in my opinion..this prime rib recipe is far better than any prime rib that I have had at any of the restaurants...to me..it is THE BEST EVER:) I just heated some up in the oven tonight-I mede this last night-and it still tasted great as it did last night:) We have some left over..but..that is great...no cooking for awhile lol That shrimp appetizer and potato recipe is great too:)

It was bittersweet when she told me we were having prime rib, as I suspected she would be using some basic recipe from a generic cookbook. I was not shocked when I arrived and found said cookbook open to prime rib. The ingriedients? Salt, pepper, garlic salt (even I know you should use real garlic or at least granulated garlic). She also left it in the over until it was 145 degress, pretty much zapping it as I'm sure it hit 165 after resting.