Who will be our next commit??

N Zone

Callahan is supposedly talking to Brian Toal, a big time Middle LB at his home tonight. I will let you know if I find anything to confirm that. Roland Martin #40 overall player in the nation per Rivals is taking us back into consideration. He is one of the top tackle's in the country. Callahan is trying to decide as to whether or not Delbert Ferguson fits into our new system. All he has to do is say the word an Delbert will commit. It will be interesting to see what happens here. Tom Lemming the ESPN recruiting analyst is good friends with Callahan and is giving a lot of help. Many rumors about Brian Brohm, but I think that is a long shot. Rocky Hinds is a maybe, but would be a great pull. Raymond Williams is still out there and if Ohio State doesn't offer him, he is really up for grabs. One of the recievers from the San Antonio All American game is now interested in us. We are making strides, but really have to close some deals. We also have an Outside LB coming this weekend for an official visit. Rory Johnson is in the mold of Super Demorrio. Very fast and agile. He's coming off an ACL tear, so won't play next year probably, but would be a great addition.

That should give y'all something to talk about.