This week in Husker Baseball

I was at the Saturday game against TX and was very disappointed in the defensive play of Faust and Kline just bad days at the ball park I guess! Faust may need new cleats! I am not sure with Kline! Kline had a great year last year but seems a step late this year!

I am hopeful we can beat Iowa this week in the midweek game just to break the losing streak. If we dont the weekend series at TX AM could get very ugly.

I am wondering if Anderson should not just put a lineup on the field and stick with it? From one game to the next these kids have no clue whether they will be playing!

It is going to be a monumental task for these kids to make the Big 12 Tournament!

I was at the Saturday game against TX and was very disappointed in the defensive play of Faust and Kline just bad days at the ball park I guess! Faust may need new cleats! I am not sure with Kline! Kline had a great year last year but seems a step late this year!

I am hopeful we can beat Iowa this week in the midweek game just to break the losing streak. If we dont the weekend series at TX AM could get very ugly.

I am wondering if Anderson should not just put a lineup on the field and stick with it? From one game to the next these kids have no clue whether they will be playing!

It is going to be a monumental task for these kids to make the Big 12 Tournament!

I was at the game too, and yes, it was very disappointing. Farst kept slipping, letting runners reach base that should not have. And Kline just couldn't get control of the ball a few times. At least those uniforms were cool!

I think we have a chance against Iowa. That would be a great one to win. I really hope this season doesn't end as badly as it could. Let's hang in there. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.. Hello... Tyler FARST had one bad game defensively and he's getting ripped on? He has been solid all year... He slipped a couple of times... Once was when he changed directions very quickly and could very easily happen to anyone... BMAC - Kept letting runners? Two times he slipped he made the play... As in.. the runner didn't reach base..... Kline isn't playing that great... He'll bounce back... He's only a sophomore.... Simo went through struggles also early in his career....

And 55... If Anderson was simply running the same line-up out there every day you would be complaining that they are struggling because he isn't changing it up.. There is nothing he can do to satisfy someone like you... And guess what? When you have multiple people that can play the same position successfully and well for that matter, you have to give people a chance to play... Sullivan, Belfonte, Bailey, Cooper, Collins... All need a chance to play in the OF... Mort/Asche.. Both need to play at 3rd... Cade Thompson needs to see some time, you aren't going to take Farst out of the line-up consistently so you move him to DH or put Thompson at DH? Then Tezak you want at 2nd because he's your most disciplined bat in the line-up.. That forces you to choose between Kline and Bubak at 2nd... Bubak with the better bat but Kline with the better glove... Anderson is doing just fine.. If you really think he should stick with one line-up... What should it be?

Wow.. Hello... Tyler FARST had one bad game defensively and he's getting ripped on? He has been solid all year... He slipped a couple of times... Once was when he changed directions very quickly and could very easily happen to anyone... BMAC - Kept letting runners? Two times he slipped he made the play... As in.. the runner didn't reach base..... Kline isn't playing that great... He'll bounce back... He's only a sophomore.... Simo went through struggles also early in his career....

And 55... If Anderson was simply running the same line-up out there every day you would be complaining that they are struggling because he isn't changing it up.. There is nothing he can do to satisfy someone like you... And guess what? When you have multiple people that can play the same position successfully and well for that matter, you have to give people a chance to play... Sullivan, Belfonte, Bailey, Cooper, Collins... All need a chance to play in the OF... Mort/Asche.. Both need to play at 3rd... Cade Thompson needs to see some time, you aren't going to take Farst out of the line-up consistently so you move him to DH or put Thompson at DH? Then Tezak you want at 2nd because he's your most disciplined bat in the line-up.. That forces you to choose between Kline and Bubak at 2nd... Bubak with the better bat but Kline with the better glove... Anderson is doing just fine.. If you really think he should stick with one line-up... What should it be?

This is true, but there were also at least 2 times when they runner reached base and should not have.

This is true, but there were also at least 2 times when they runner reached base and should not have.

Can you name them? I'm having a hard time remembering them..