The Death March Cometh

I've recently taken up the painful hobby of peak bagging (climbing mountains) and have started writing trip reports about my adventures. The following link includes a report about one of my treks along with some photos. Check it out and tell me what you think. Enjoy.

The Death March Cometh

Cool! I've climbed a few fourteeners near Leadville... wish I had time for more!

Your post nailed it.

I've recently taken up the painful hobby of peak bagging (climbing mountains) and have started writing trip reports about my adventures. The following link includes a report about one of my treks along with some photos. Check it out and tell me what you think. Enjoy.

The Death March Cometh

Cool! I've climbed a few fourteeners near Leadville... wish I had time for more!

Your post nailed it.

I've done one out here. Mt Langley, up in the Sierras. Have a few more to go to get all 14. Plus the thousands of other peaks around the state. The Sierra's are a great range if you ever get the chance to explore them.

Which did you climb and how was your trip?

The Death March Cometh

Your post nailed it.

I've done one out here. Mt Langley, up in the Sierras. Have a few more to go to get all 14. Plus the thousands of other peaks around the state. The Sierra's are a great range if you ever get the chance to explore them.

Massive, Elbert, and Princeton. I did them on separate trips. They were all great hikes, but Mt. Elbert had way too many people on the trail. It was like a cow path.

If I ever head further west I'll have to hit up the Sierras.

The Death March Cometh

Your post nailed it.

Massive, Elbert, and Princeton. I did them on separate trips. They were all great hikes, but Mt. Elbert had way too many people on the trail. It was like a cow path.

If I ever head further west I'll have to hit up the Sierras.

That's how Whitney is. A f@cking zoo trying to climb. They have a lottery to disperse permits so many people want to climb. It's ridiculous. Good thing there's plenty of other peaks in the area.

• 1 month later...