More about the NU fans...

ASU's Joey Hooft--

"This is the loudest game I've ever played in," Hooft said. "The good thing is these Nebraska fans, they like to see good baseball. It wasn't anything vulgar. They were just loud. They're not here to put anybody down."

ASU coach Pat Murphy--

"You know, it's kind of weird, but I'm kind of happy for the people of Nebraska," Murphy said. "The fans were unbelievable. I heard them all. At least 24,878 had red on, and it was a pretty impressive environment and pretty tough on our guys."

Way to go guys! When you impress a coach and player like that, that says a lot! Kudos to everyone from here who was there, as well as the rest of the Husker Nation!

ya it was an eletric atmoshphere, it was a blast. I waited 7 hours in the sun in the GA line, it was so hot and boring and we did no when the game was over

kinda strange, as i was leaving the game some guy came up to me and said to go to huskerboard.com and was like promoting the website to husker fans

was that some 1 on the board already?

ya it was an eletric atmoshphere, it was a blast. I waited 7 hours in the sun in the GA line, it was so hot and boring and we did no when the game was over

kinda strange, as i was leaving the game some guy came up to me and said to go to huskerboard.com and was like promoting the website to husker fans

was that some 1 on the board already?

Did that guy have a camera?