WANTED: Brooke Berringer Jersey (preferrably authentic)

hey guys...i'm going to see Sawyer Brown in concert and just recieved word that I will be able to be a part of the meet and greet before the show.....

the reason I'm looking for a Brooke jersey is because as many (if not all) of you know, Sawyer Brown performed the "Nebraska Song" as a tribute to Brooke at the Nebraska State Fair in 1997 , and that song is on the "Six Days on the Road" album....and I would like if I can for the band to sign the jersey, and if at all possible,play the song with the lead singer (Mark Miller) wearing the jersey....if I can get this accomplished, I will most definitely record it and put it on my youtube page!

Brooke's death stands out to me as one of the only times in my childhood that I cried over someone I didn't know personally, and he still to me exemplifies the perfect role model for any up and coming Husker football player, and even just a young man growning up really. To this day, I still think they should retire Brooke's number...not because of his stats, but because of who he was, and what he meant(and really, STILL means) to Nebraska, and how we personify a Husker.

so, if anyone might possibly have a Brooke Berringer jersey ( i am REALLY hoping to get an authentic jersey-not a replica)....but i wont complain with either...PLEASE let me know, I do have a wide price range I am willing to go for this. Thanks Husker fans!!!

hey guys...i'm going to see Sawyer Brown in concert and just recieved word that I will be able to be a part of the meet and greet before the show.....

the reason I'm looking for a Brooke jersey is because as many (if not all) of you know, Sawyer Brown performed the "Nebraska Song" as a tribute to Brooke at the Nebraska State Fair in 1997 , and that song is on the "Six Days on the Road" album....and I would like if I can for the band to sign the jersey, and if at all possible,play the song with the lead singer (Mark Miller) wearing the jersey....if I can get this accomplished, I will most definitely record it and put it on my youtube page!

Brooke's death stands out to me as one of the only times in my childhood that I cried over someone I didn't know personally, and he still to me exemplifies the perfect role model for any up and coming Husker football player, and even just a young man growning up really. To this day, I still think they should retire Brooke's number...not because of his stats, but because of who he was, and what he meant(and really, STILL means) to Nebraska, and how we personify a Husker.

so, if anyone might possibly have a Brooke Berringer jersey ( i am REALLY hoping to get an authentic jersey-not a replica)....but i wont complain with either...PLEASE let me know, I do have a wide price range I am willing to go for this. Thanks Husker fans!!!

bump..anyone?

I have no idea where you'd be able to find that.

If all else fails, you can customize your own replica jersey HERE

I looked, but I couldn't find anywhere that would let you customize an authentic jersey.

In the link it says it'll take two weeks for you to get it. So that's something to think about, too. I don't know when the concert is.