Organizing For America? or Drinking The Koolaide?

The video below is typical of the under 30 Koolaide drinking followers on the left at Organizing For America, a group formed after the election by Barack Obama, fully funded by the DNC. They were told to come out in an email to support Obama's agenda on healthcare, but when quizzed have no idea what that agenda is or who's going to pay for it. If someone would have asked me to support a political issue, I would have at least done my homework to see if I actually support the issue instead of blindly following like sheep.

The second guy was about as helpful as the first, which isn't saying anything. When questioned about how he knew about the event, he replied that his supervisor told him. If he's an intern like he claims, then is he getting credit in college for being an activist?

The payoff here is at the 2:10 mark, where a young female is conveying a story about her 21 year old friend who developed skin cancer - probably from too many visits to the tanning bed, but I digress. She describes how her friend can't pay the $31,000 dollar doctor's bill, because her both her parents are barely getting by on their six figure salaries. Huh?

P.T. Barnum, a strange fellow, but he sure knew a sucker when he came across one.

X9nhSCDKtTM

The payoff here is at the 2:10 mark, where a young female is conveying a story about her 21 year old friend who developed skin cancer - probably from too many visits to the tanning bed, but I digress. She describes how her friend can't pay the $31,000 dollar doctor's bill, because her both her parents are barely getting by on their six figure salaries. Huh?

Talk about brainwashed!! If she wants to pay 50% of her salary to the government that's her right, but she sure as hell doesn't have a right forcing me to do the same. Unbelievable!!

Democrats wish in their fantasy world that the Conservative/Libertarian base was made up of crazy right-wingers convulsing on the church floor and handling snakes. Truth is in college I ran into far more lucid conservatives than liberals. The embarrassment of the left will only begin to emerge this season as Obamafiles realize they elected their messiah on a cult a personality instead of strong notions of what his policies were. Never in political history has a candidate talked so much and said so little. Now the empty vase that is Obama is beginning to show fine cracks, and behind it is complete emptiness.

What should we expect his disciples to say for themselves? They never knew why they loved him; they had a much better idea why they hated Bush. And while the latter is at least partly justified, the former could be a shame that blots the left in this country for the next several election cycles.

Democrats wish in their fantasy world that the Conservative/Libertarian base was made up of crazy right-wingers convulsing on the church floor and handling snakes. Truth is in college I ran into far more lucid conservatives than liberals. The embarrassment of the left will only begin to emerge this season as Obamafiles realize they elected their messiah on a cult a personality instead of strong notions of what his policies were. Never in political history has a candidate talked so much and said so little. Now the empty vase that is Obama is beginning to show fine cracks, and behind it is complete emptiness.

What should we expect his disciples to say for themselves? They never knew why they loved him; they had a much better idea why they hated Bush. And while the latter is at least partly justified, the former could be a shame that blots the left in this country for the next several election cycles.

I don't know if you've ever read Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals of whom Obama was a disciple of, but it is somewhat of a look into how the messaging is crafted and delivered by the organizers. The rules are quite well drafted and nearly flawless as well as indefensible. However, Alinsky and others like him preach the mantra of "Perpetual Revolution" which lacks any intelligent quality that dooms the movement to certain failure. Perpetual Revolution cannot be sustained, because eventually, the revolutionary becomes the establishment. What happens when the dog eventually catches the car? The dog doesn't know what to do with it once he's caught it, and neither do they.

This modern Democratic party is made up of many loosely held together coalitions, on any other day they would tear each others throats out, but they all have one thing in common. They all hate Bush. Without Bush to hate and Republicans who are in the minority to blame for their ineffectiveness to govern, the coalitions will start to form its own circular firing squad and start eating their own. It's their nature.