Didn't get to watch the game

rotinaj

I live in Ohio so it's hard to see the game minus a (very) few highlights on espn. So I saw Lee and Helu doin work, and some Suh and dline highlights, but i was really wanting to know how Will Compton, Sean Fisher and the cornerbacks did. Not necessarily their stats, just how they looked.

I live in Ohio so it's hard to see the game minus a (very) few highlights on espn. So I saw Lee and Helu doin work, and some Suh and dline highlights, but i was really wanting to know how Will Compton, Sean Fisher and the cornerbacks did. Not necessarily their stats, just how they looked.

Not bad, not great. Speedy though. There were a few blown assignments, Compton, Fisher and Martin all looked real quick and physical. Things are definitely looking up for the LB's and the secondary. The future of NU defense is very very bright.

Fast and physical. There were a few missed tackles and a couple minor busted coverages, but for a first outing, things looked good. It makes me salivate to think we have the strongest part of our LB corps for four years. Our safeties looked particularly good.

Sorry Husker X, we must have posted at the same time! :dumdum

No problem.