Password

MoFan

The only board requiring a password is the Woodshed. PM a Mod or Admin for the password.

Oh wait..I just realized you're a Mizzou fan....in that case, all boards require a password. And that password is "Mizzousux"

Now that was original. Actually I am not here to start trouble or anything, just enjoy talking football w/ other fans.

Good luck Oct.8th.

The only board requiring a password is the Woodshed. PM a Mod or Admin for the password.

Oh wait..I just realized you're a Mizzou fan....in that case, all boards require a password. And that password is "Mizzousux"

Now that was original. Actually I am not here to start trouble or anything, just enjoy talking football w/ other fans.

Good luck Oct.8th.

I'm just jackin with ya. Welcome to the board :cheers

Good luck Oct.8th.

I tried to look at some of the topics that are marked "moved" and it says you need a password

Good luck Oct.8th.

I tried to look at some of the topics that are marked "moved" and it says you need a password

Some of those were moved to the Woodshed. Things in the Woodshed stay in the Woodshed. It's basically a place wear the gloves come off, people can vent, etc. In the case of those particular threads, things were starting to get heated.

Good luck Oct.8th.

Some of those were moved to the Woodshed. Things in the Woodshed stay in the Woodshed. It's basically a place wear the gloves come off, people can vent, etc. In the case of those particular threads, things were starting to get heated.

I noticed that before. Thanks for clearing that up.