the 4th Quater Td

Well, I couldn't find the NCAA rule, but here's the NFL rule; I believe they're the same:

"if a player goes to the ground in the act of catching a pass (with or without contact with an opponent), he must maintain control of the ball after he touches the ground, whether in the field of play or in the end zone. If he loses control of the ball, and the ball touches the ground before he regains control, the pass is incomplete. If he regains control prior to the ball touching the ground, the pass is complete."

Gotta hold on throughout the process of hitting the ground...not just the first knee down....it's not called very consistently though...

Well, I couldn't find the NCAA rule, but here's the NFL rule; I believe they're the same:

"if a player goes to the ground in the act of catching a pass (with or without contact with an opponent), he must maintain control of the ball after he touches the ground, whether in the field of play or in the end zone. If he loses control of the ball, and the ball touches the ground before he regains control, the pass is incomplete. If he regains control prior to the ball touching the ground, the pass is complete."

Gotta hold on throughout the process of hitting the ground...not just the first knee down....it's not called very consistently though...

Ok, good to know. Do we fall in the ranking's?

Yeah.....Kansas and Miami should jump us...NC or Michigan could also jump us....maayyybe Missouri....we probably jump ahead of Utah, maaayyybe GT, but nobody else...Ok St looks safe so far, maybe Cincy if Oregon St blows them out

I'd guess we'll be 22-25

Frankly, I don't think we deserve to be in there, but most of the voters won't have watched the whole game and won't realize how pitiful our performance was...They'll just see the highlights and say we had VT beat in Blacksburg until the last minute of the game....