Mizzou morons.

Can Mizzou fans not be humbled?? They just got their asses beat, yet they want to yell at Husker fans leaving the stadium saying that Nebraska sucks and we don't have what it takes. There were a few friendly ones that walked up to me and shook my hand and said "good game". I was shocked.

I was able to go to the game for free because basically, I know somebody that knows somebody blah blah blah that once coached a player that's on the Mizzou roster now. So, my seats were in the section where the family and guests of the Mizzou players were. We were the only Husker fans in that section of course but that did not stop us from cheering for the Skers. There was this one play where a Mizzou WR (name won't be mentioned) got blown up by Suh with a punishing hit in the 1st quarter. Our reaction was "OOoooooohhhh!!!!" and then normal cheering. That WR's sister turned around and said "that's my brother, don't be laughing" to my friend. We told her, "It's football, so what. We'll cheer when we want to and proceeded to cheer." So she turned back around and started mumbling and talking under her breath. The next time she attends a football game or anywhere public for that matter, she should really shave that mustache.

Stupid ass b*tch.

And speaking of that, we almost saw a fist fight between Mizzou fan against another Mizzou fan. It was a chick that was about to beat the sh*t out of a dude. They were arguing over seats and she cocked her fist back but her friends grabbed her right of the bat. DAMN. Let Wal-Mart be Wal-Mart.

So much for that one poster's claim that our DB's were "slow". :rolleyes:

Cheers!!!!!!! :wasted

Family members of a player can be a little difficult to deal with. But they just gotta realize it is football, and its the nature of the game.

i was playing rugby in highschool on a mens club team(read i was playing in an over 18 league) my father was in town and i got blown up, my father's only line was to the guy who blew me up, went something like "good job i'd been telling him if he didn't keep his head on a swivel that would happen". thanks dad.