Packers to take it all!!

Heinie44

I'm not sure what the rest fo you think, but I see the Packers taking it all the way. I mean the Chiefs were good, but then they got beat by the Bangels! What the f#*k was that? Thats like the Huskers losing to Baylor! So, they dropped about ten notches on the perverbial scale. So heres how it is. Packers will take it home becasue the Favre and Green combo is unbeatable, and thats all there is to it.

You seem pretty confident Heinie44. I think they will at least beat Philly, they dont have a run defense to... well they have the Chiefs fun defense. And AG will run it all over their ASSes today.

But I think its going to be a tough draw against the Panthers. theyre as hot as the Pack, they have a crushing defense - with 2 Husker hitmen I might add in Rucker and Minter, and they are playing together and error free. Plus GB will have to go TO carolina. It will be one of the 2 of them though, and then NE of course. going to be a great superbowl this year.