Chart of Offensive/Defensive Pts/Game Since 1990

beanman

If you're looking to be happy about something, consider that the D is thus far the best in recent memory as far as ppg allowed, which is the only stat on defense I care about. Yes it will probably go up with OU and KU coming up, but still impressive considering we don't give these guys much of a rest during the game through substitution. The powerful WCO had its best year last year, producing just over 35 points/game. These stats don't include the bowl games.

On a side note, do you think our D line is going to start some signs of fatigue toward the end of the season? They looked tired to me in the fourth against ISU.

If you're looking to be happy about something, consider that the D is thus far the best in recent memory as far as ppg allowed, which is the only stat on defense I care about. Yes it will probably go up with OU and KU coming up, but still impressive considering we don't give these guys much of a rest during the game through substitution. The powerful WCO had its best year last year, producing just over 35 points/game. These stats don't include the bowl games.

On a side note, do you think our D line is going to start some signs of fatigue toward the end of the season? They looked tired to me in the fourth against ISU.

The defensive turn around under Pelini is incredible. We just need an OC that can get more consistent results.