Elite 11 QB camp

Josh is more than holding his own against the nation's best QB's.. Josh has looked better than he did while at the Vegas camp.. Which is pretty darn good, since the Vegas camp performance got him into the Elite 11.

Georgia commit Matt Stanford as been the most impressive QB at the camp. # 1 QB Tim Tebow is pretty accurate but hasn't been consistant...

The end of the camp I believe is tomorrow, so we'll see if Josh recieves any awards at the end of the day.

That is really good to hear, he is a good player to put NU's future at QB in his hands and be comfortable with it. Have we ever had any elite 11 qbs in the past?

Yep, Harrison Beck.

You know, our best recruiter last year in getting Beck and Freeman in here was Dailey! :)

2 Elite 11 QBs in a row (and both were Rivals Top 100 players at some time or another) Future's looking great. From what I hear Freeman is only taking a backseat to Stafford. Beck didn't do too great at the camp last year, so I was worrying a little bit. None-the-less, both should be great and will push Taylor this year and next, and then each other for the next 4-5 years.