Player of The Game

WVhuskerXX

Gomes. Don’t know if he was the player of the game, but a nod should go to him for a game well played. He had a couple real nice pass break ups, a TFL and a couple of run stops. AND he saved our bacon with the forced fumble. Granted, he did have the pass interference that extended KU’s last TD drive. But all in all Gomes played a hell of a game. He has been a pleasant surprise this year.

I'm with ya on Gomes - AND Helu. That forced fumble was a swing of 10 points, I believe. Took 7 away from KU and we got a FG out of it, didn' we? Our gassed defense really needed that turnover.

And Roy - saving that first TD kept the momentum on our side.

Hon. Mention goes to Niles Paul.

Roy Helu....When healthy we are a different team..Great game Roy..bring on KSU!!!!

Gomes. If he didn't cause that fumble, the huskers would have got their butts kicked...

or it would have been 31-24. ;)

You know and I know that play changed the momentum big time. Gomes causing that fumble was probably one of the biggest plays of this season!! I really think if that didn't happen, the Huskers would have lost the game and who knows what their mindset would be for the next 2 games. That is just my opinion thats all...