Pelini to the Chiefs?

I know it probably doesnt really matter much at this point to HN, but if youre interested the Chiefs just released their Def Coord, Greg Robinson. Could it be that BP caught wind of this or saw it coming based on their recent performances?

I wonder if he might be interested in jumping back to the League, or if he's intent on landing a HC spot even if it is only Kstate. I'd think he would be a viable candidate if interested, and if I were him I sure would be. Good opp needless to say under a great coach in D Vermeil.

Most have probably detached themselves from BP by now, but thought it was an interesting topic anyway.

And no I didnt intend to infer that Robinson is now a potential candidate for the NU DC job, as Id rather we didnt become the "hand-me-down" team for the "misfit coaches" from upstairs, but Im sure his name will surface nonetheless.

See how I backed into that Husker topic without even trying? beginning to worry myself. Im starting to think that Husker topics are sort of like clouds, as in you can make out just about anything if you look hard enough..

Man I really need to pass this pipe already.. <_<

Alright pass that thing over here stoner. Well that would be interesting to see him in KC, but it looks like he is interviewing with the Jets as we speak. makes more sense b/c why would he go to OU for a lateral if not drop in rank as co-DC with venerables. Makes you wonder if he wouldve still looked back in the nfl even if he had been retained. after all , a DC spot in the nfl is a promo up from dc in college.

http://www.journalstar.com/corn.php?story_id=114568

alright you loadies, enuf with that nonsense. Well the latest has Bo going to OU as the DC. allegedly been confirmed but nothing firm. but keep in mind that Sherman of the Packers just fired his DC, so hopefully he brings bo back aboard so we dont have to worry bout tanglin with that freak in norman next season.