Travis Justice stepping down as Sports Director at KMTV

sarge87

Isn’t the show going to continue with that squeaky voiced guy that covers for Travis from time to time?

That press release was in the OWH Money section earlier last week. It had a goofy Senior Picture style photo of Travis.

FWIW: I have always thought Travis was a turd and he didn’t know much about sports outside of NU and CU basketball. Sure he was a local guy but if you have the name of Sports Director you should at least know who is the league leader in Home Runs or the leading scorer in the NBA. I also thought that Dr. Rob was what made Soundoff watchable.

He didn't know much about sports and he admits it in this article.

As for Dr. Rob, I agree he was the best on SportsSoundoff, but I would rather see him take over the whole show with another former Husker as co-host for the football season.

Isn’t the show going to continue with that squeaky voiced guy that covers for Travis from time to time?

That press release was in the OWH Money section earlier last week. It had a goofy Senior Picture style photo of Travis.

FWIW: I have always thought Travis was a turd and he didn’t know much about sports outside of NU and CU basketball. Sure he was a local guy but if you have the name of Sports Director you should at least know who is the league leader in Home Runs or the leading scorer in the NBA. I also thought that Dr. Rob was what made Soundoff watchable.

Agreed! Travis=Huge Turd

And for Travis being on the gayest morning show ever with Cro magnon man and Bong Boy........ Travis= Big Giant Corn Filled Turd

He's terrible.............good luck with another "chain" coffee shop. Good grief.

I enjoy Rob though.

Sorry, just a tad bit negative. Also, not to highjack but I'm glad to hear other people think TnT is the most heinous morning show. I have been wishing them would just go peacefully into the night......

You're probably not the only one that can't stand the Husker Hater Morning Show.