Sorry, I need Jersey help fast!!

TMul

I own 1 Husker Jersey, #15, and was seriously contemplating picking up a Suh jersey last year but didn't pull the string. My Frazier jersey is framed and I have no idea how the sizing goes as I will probably wear my Suh Jersey. I'm 5'11" and pretty skinny, average guy, is this 2XL to big??

Also this comes from Cali, it has a Nike Swoosh on it, all the lettering is sewn on, but I'm thinking it maybe some bootleg China rip off. I know everything's made in China, but does this one look nice to you guys???

Thanks in advance, sorry for posting so much, been really active today since it's the spring game, raining here and everything.

I own 1 Husker Jersey, #15, and was seriously contemplating picking up a Suh jersey last year but didn't pull the string. My Frazier jersey is framed and I have no idea how the sizing goes as I will probably wear my Suh Jersey. I'm 5'11" and pretty skinny, average guy, is this 2XL to big??

Also this comes from Cali, it has a Nike Swoosh on it, all the lettering is sewn on, but I'm thinking it maybe some bootleg China rip off. I know everything's made in China, but does this one look nice to you guys???

Thanks in advance, sorry for posting so much, been really active today since it's the spring game, raining here and everything.

It's not official if it has a Nike swoosh on it since Nebraska has a deal with Adidas.