Meet & Greet

Is there a place set up for a meet & greet among HuskerBoard members before the Maine game? It would sure be nice to put some names to faces, plus I could get most of you to sign me Tunnel Walk petition :o

If not I will be on the SW corner outside the stadium with my petition, feel free to look me up if you are in the area. :cheers

What is your Tunnel Walk Petition? Also I love to play golf maybe we could get a game together or something.

Blackshirt has indicated that there will be a Huskerboard tailgate for home games.  You might want to PM him and get details.

Why PM? I think everyone would like that info.

To discuss the logistics of setting up a section with his petition - or whether that's going to be done at the board's tailgate. That kind of discussion doesn't need full board input.

As details become finalized, Blackshirt or Eric the Red will provide them so that everyone can get together.

What petition?  Are you trying to change it?  That's one last tradition we have from TO's era that I do NOT want changed!

:dis

Yes I am in the process of getting enough signatures to take this personally to the AD and let him know Husker Nation isn't happy with being stagnant with out TUnnel Walk. Everyone uses this now, we need to be unique. Here are a couple of other posts where I addressed this...

In case anyone wants to help us change the Tunnel Walk theme, we'll be outside the stadium on the SW corner with a petition that I will personall give to our AD. If you can't find me, that will be hard, start yelling Thunderstruck, and/or play a bit of the tune loud & I WILL FIND YOU.

Thanks for caring,

ThunderstruckHusker

New fella here as well, although i've been lurking a long time. Just thought some of the other new guys on here seemed to pull me out of my shell

Hope we can have some decent positive conversations about the direction Callahan and Pedersen are taking the Husker program. Thanks for letting me have somewhere to post my feelings about my team.

PS also I do have have something that a few might be interested in. After going to almost every game the past 15 years I have become tired and disallusioned about the tunnel walk, specifically Sirius. That old, tired, beat down song needs to be replaced. Heck most of the people lose the beat while clapping once it starts to pick up tempo.

I have a mission to get the tunnel walk music changed to my namesake, Thunderstruck. If anyone is interested, I have a petition that I will personally hand to Mr Pedresen, you are more then welcome to sign it. Before and after every home game, I will be standing on the south west corner outside the stadium. Please feel free to stop by and sign.

Thanks once again

ThunderstruckHusker

What petition?  Are you trying to change it?  That's one last tradition we have from TO's era that I do NOT want changed!

:dis

Yes I am in the process of getting enough signatures to take this personally to the AD and let him know Husker Nation isn't happy with being stagnant with out TUnnel Walk. Everyone uses this now, we need to be unique. Here are a couple of other posts where I addressed this...

In case anyone wants to help us change the Tunnel Walk theme, we'll be outside the stadium on the SW corner with a petition that I will personall give to our AD. If you can't find me, that will be hard, start yelling Thunderstruck, and/or play a bit of the tune loud & I WILL FIND YOU.

Thanks for caring,

ThunderstruckHusker

New fella here as well, although i've been lurking a long time. Just thought some of the other new guys on here seemed to pull me out of my shell

Hope we can have some decent positive conversations about the direction Callahan and Pedersen are taking the Husker program. Thanks for letting me have somewhere to post my feelings about my team.

PS also I do have have something that a few might be interested in. After going to almost every game the past 15 years I have become tired and disallusioned about the tunnel walk, specifically Sirius. That old, tired, beat down song needs to be replaced. Heck most of the people lose the beat while clapping once it starts to pick up tempo.

I have a mission to get the tunnel walk music changed to my namesake, Thunderstruck. If anyone is interested, I have a petition that I will personally hand to Mr Pedresen, you are more then welcome to sign it. Before and after every home game, I will be standing on the south west corner outside the stadium. Please feel free to stop by and sign.

Thanks once again

ThunderstruckHusker

Interesting, keep me posted