Former Nebraska Players in the CFL

From The Edmonton Sun:
Dahrran Diedrick's situation is another factor in the roster equation for this week. The Canadian running back with an impressive resume from the University of Nebraska will be part of the Eskimo practice today for the first time.

He could be activated for Sunday, but if he is on the roster, he won't be the starting running back.

The game will be on Altitude Network, so now I have another reason to watch the Esks. :thumbs

FWIW, I believe Altitude is available at least to satellite subscribers in Nebraska if anyone else might want to tune in: http://altitude.tv/whatsOn.aspx?day=9/18/2005

You mean Altitude is acctualy good for something when the Avs and Nugs aren't playing? AMAZING.

From The Edmonton Sun:
Dahrran Diedrick's situation is another factor in the roster equation for this week. The Canadian running back with an impressive resume from the University of Nebraska will be part of the Eskimo practice today for the first time.

He could be activated for Sunday, but if he is on the roster, he won't be the starting running back.

The game will be on Altitude Network, so now I have another reason to watch the Esks. :thumbs

FWIW, I believe Altitude is available at least to satellite subscribers in Nebraska if anyone else might want to tune in: http://altitude.tv/whatsOn.aspx?day=9/18/2005

You mean Altitude is acctualy good for something when the Avs and Nugs aren't playing? AMAZING.

Hey, i LOVE the Avalanche Classics they have on that channel so I won't complain about anything else they show. though they don't show those much lately. it also has local college football, some high school football- which should be worth watching since we have a few recruiting targets in Colorado.

and they've been showing CFL games this whole season- where ya been?! ;)

i've only caught a couple of the games but i did actually witness Sandro DeAngelis making field goals. apparently his success up there isn't just a statistical myth. :blink:

unfortunately i also caught part of a Hamilton Ti-Cat game where Chuck Tack (see above) basically lost his job- and a roster spot- with a couple poor punts <_<

From The Edmonton Sun:

Hey, i LOVE the Avalanche Classics they have on that channel so I won't complain about anything else they show. though they don't show those much lately. it also has local college football, some high school football- which should be worth watching since we have a few recruiting targets in Colorado.

and they've been showing CFL games this whole season- where ya been?! ;)

i've only caught a couple of the games but i did actually witness Sandro DeAngelis making field goals. apparently his success up there isn't just a statistical myth. :blink:

unfortunately i also caught part of a Hamilton Ti-Cat game where Chuck Tack (see above) basically lost his job- and a roster spot- with a couple poor punts <_<

I stopped watching Altitude after basketball season ended. I only watch the occasional Avs classic and UNCo games.

• 2 months later...

3 former Nebraska Players all earned Grey Cup rings this Sunday while playing for the Edmonton Eskimos....

Keyou Craver played the entire game and played Great!!!!

Pat Kabongo was inactive for the game but contributed during the season on both the OL and DL

Dahrann Diedrich played on Special Teams

And ex-clone star, TROY DAVIS, led the CFL in rushing last year and earned his ring this year as starting running back for the eskimos!!

:horns2:horns2:horns2

3 former Nebraska Players all earned Grey Cup rings this Sunday while playing for the Edmonton Eskimos....

Keyou Craver played the entire game and played Great!!!!

Pat Kabongo was inactive for the game but contributed during the season on both the OL and DL

Dahrann Diedrich played on Special Teams

And ex-clone star, TROY DAVIS, led the CFL in rushing last year and earned his ring this year as starting running back for the eskimos!!

:horns2:horns2:horns2

and is one helluva back up here as well.....(He also resigned with the team for next year) Wooo Hoooo