Welcome to the Big Ten from Michigan State University!

Hexydes

Thanks Hexydes.

Welcome to HuskerBoard! thumbsup.gif

Thanks!

For what it's worth, we held a poll on our end of things recently, on peoples' feelings about Nebraska joining the conference. The results were OVERWHELMINGLY positive! I say that, just because I've been reading other B12 boards, and they've been saying some pretty negative things about you guys.

But to hell with them, you're in the Big Ten now! And again, welcome!

Welcome to the Big Ten!!! :horns2

I remember when you guys came to Spartan Stadium in the 90s and kicked the hell out of us. Despite the loss my most prominent memory was your fans, very impressive. Looking forward to your next visit to East Lansing. Hopefully the next one will go our way. :cheers

FWIW, you guys do need to get some new conference chairs for the regents boardroom though, those things are U-G-L-Y ugly.

Welcome to the Big Ten!!! :horns2

I remember when you guys came to Spartan Stadium in the 90s and kicked the hell out of us. Despite the loss my most prominent memory was your fans, very impressive. Looking forward to your next visit to East Lansing. Hopefully the next one will go our way. :cheers

FWIW, you guys do need to get some new conference chairs for the regents boardroom though, those things are U-G-L-Y ugly.

laugh.gif @ the chairs comment.

Thanks. Welcome to HuskerBoard! thumbsup.gif

NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS.... WELCOME TO THE BIG TEN CONFERENCE!!!!

I remember the 'Huskers coming into Spartan Stadium and destroying us back in the 1990s.... :wacko:

Looking forward to our programs playing each other more consistently in all sports... great to have Nebraska in our conference. :woo

hopefully izzo will still be there.

I remember the 'Huskers coming into Spartan Stadium and destroying us back in the 1990s.... :wacko:

Looking forward to our programs playing each other more consistently in all sports... great to have Nebraska in our conference. :woo

Sheesh, tell me about it. This has been sort of an "exciting" week for us Spartans...

amen

Sheesh, tell me about it. This has been sort of an "exciting" week for us Spartans...

he'd be a fool to leave. he is legendary there, why wouldn't someone want to finish their career where they became a legend, especially to a place where lebron might not even be. the cavs don't need a coach, they just need lebron and chris bosh and they will win a title. they should get chris bosh, hire back paul silas, and leave izzo alone.

he'd be a fool to leave. he is legendary there, why wouldn't someone want to finish their career where they became a legend, especially to a place where lebron might not even be. the cavs don't need a coach, they just need lebron and chris bosh and they will win a title. they should get chris bosh, hire back paul silas, and leave izzo alone.

Trust me, that's how we all feel. =\

Oh well, we'll see. At the very least, at least some positive news (Nebraska!) in the otherwise uncertain day for MSU sports.

Trust me, that's how we all feel. =\

Oh well, we'll see. At the very least, at least some positive news (Nebraska!) in the otherwise uncertain day for MSU sports.

yes, MSU will be fine, and thanks for you gracious welcome, NU and the Big 10 shall make a good allegiance.