Welcome Nebraska!!!

Welcome to the Big Ten Nebraska..we are THRILLED you have joined us. We think you are a PERFECT addition to the conference and you bring ALOT to the Table..Youll find in the B10 everyone is treated equally and nobody runs the conference. Im guessing after watching the B12 bow down to Texas you feel good about your decision. Cant wait to see you In Ann Arbor...Again WELCOME!!! we couldnt be happier!!!

I think Having Nebraska in the conference will be, as my Son would say.."totally cool" ..and "whack"

After hearing the latest reports that the leftover 5 are going to give any exit money over to Texas,OU and A&M..my jaw dropped!..Do these schools have NO PRIDE? WOW...If Michigan ever did that Id be howling...its sad and embarrassing for those schools...I can totally Understand the frustration Nebraska must have had in this conference...Its not fair, equitable and puts ones schools value over another..It makes those other schools look desperate(which they were) and inferior...Im glad to see that Nebraska stood up to that and I have even more respect for NU today based upon those reports....

Yeah the Big 12 is pretty pathetic. All those schools do is bend over for the wishes of Texas, including Oklahoma (pathetic). It's very surprising to me that various sports writers and people across the country put the blame of this whole situation on us. Texas is the one that throws a tantrum every time everything doesn't go their way.

It should be great joining the Big 10 after next year, and seeing your great fans and coming to your great stadiums.

Welcome to the board! :)