A Texas Slam by a Carnie!!

Just Went to Papillion Days (a small town like festival) Friday night looking to take my two boys (2 and 4) on a Kiddie ride. My 4 year old was really wanting to ride the Blue 4x4 with those irritating buzzer horns! So being the dad I am, when the gate opened I bolted for the blue 4x4. I started putting my kids in the truck, then suddenly it struck me I forgot to give him the tickets! I got my kids in, started heading for the gate and apologized and gave him the tickets, he said "ahh thats one good thing about people around here you can pretty much trust everyone, its nothing like Texas! They try to sneak in the back and everything!" lolol on kiddie rides!

Go Big Red

:cheers

Just Went to Papillion Days (a small town like festival) Friday night looking to take my two boys (2 and 4) on a Kiddie ride. My 4 year old was really wanting to ride the Blue 4x4 with those irritating buzzer horns! So being the dad I am, when the gate opened I bolted for the blue 4x4. I started putting my kids in the truck, then suddenly it struck me I forgot to give him the tickets! I got my kids in, started heading for the gate and apologized and gave him the tickets, he said "ahh thats one good thing about people around here you can pretty much trust everyone, its nothing like Texas! They try to sneak in the back and everything!" lolol on kiddie rides!

Go Big Red

ain't that the truth...at a party in a small town in nebraska where my aunt owns a bar we left our keys in our car(yeah...it's a small town)...people were double and triple parked everywhere and we parked behind some car(boxing them in)...we got to our car after the party and it wasn't there...had been moved a couple spots over so the car we boxed in could leave...moral of the story...someone in nebraska will move your car before they will steal it

Go Big Red

The blue 4x4 didn't commit to the Big 12 because Texass told them to?