Wyoming scholarship player transferring to Nebraska?

Sean Callahan created a thread about it over at HI. Not sure what it says since I'm not a premium member but I did some research and the latest news pertaining to Wyoming football is this. Not sure if this news has any correlation to what Callahan is reporting or not? Assuming this is the case, then that would mean we're adding another OT to the roster, and a large one at that. He's the same height as Zach Sterup.

BTW, he was only a 2* prospect by both Rivals and Scout. Here's his Wyoming profile.

Again, not sure if this is what Sean is referring to, so if someone can clear this up, then by all means please do so.

Gotta say it'd be surprising if a guy kicked off his team for a violation of team rules would be coming to Nebraska. From Wyoming, no less.

Nebraska boots Q, and he winds up at Northwestern State or something...Wyoming boots an OT, and he winds up at Nebraska? I don't know about that...it's probably another player, would be my guess. Would he be transferring as a walk-on?