K-State Blogger

eh... Pieces ring a little true, that is why it is funny, but he makes a lot of points about why the Huskers are great. They are good fans, travel well, support the team and are classier than most. COuch it how you want, everyone has a perspective, but I would take it as a compliment from a somewhat bitter/cynical hater. As for your view of the results, lots of polls have you ranked highly as well, so it is not just the fans who have some high hopes this year...

Thanks J-Hawk. I've been a semi- Kansas BB fan ever since Kirk Heinrick was a frosh. His dad and I grew up in the same neighborHood and it was good to see him do well.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1:

yep...me too...kirk played high school ball where my cousins went to school at the same time and i got to see him play a couple times while he was there...kansas b-ball fan since(except when they play nebraska...but we don't win often anyway so i don't really care)

eh... Pieces ring a little true, that is why it is funny, but he makes a lot of points about why the Huskers are great. They are good fans, travel well, support the team and are classier than most. COuch it how you want, everyone has a perspective, but I would take it as a compliment from a somewhat bitter/cynical hater. As for your view of the results, lots of polls have you ranked highly as well, so it is not just the fans who have some high hopes this year...

Thanks J-Hawk. I've been a semi- Kansas BB fan ever since Kirk Heinrick was a frosh. His dad and I grew up in the same neighborHood and it was good to see him do well.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1:

T.O are you from Sioux City? Kirk came to where I work to sign the State championship basketball for a charity event.