BBQ Chicken Pizza #2

I saw Roxy posted a BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe yesterday and thought I'd add my own to the mix. I loooooove BBQ chicken anything, especially pizza. This recipe is really really easy.

* 6 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves

* 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce (I've used KC Masterpiece but my favorite is Sweet Baby Ray's)

* 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing

* 1/4 cup brown sugar

* 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce

* 1 red onion

* 1 cup mozzarella cheese

1. Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbeque sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the chicken. I also added a few dashes of Chipotle flavored Tabasco sauce...I love that stuff.

You can also add some liquid smoke. I poured a little more BBQ sauce on top of the chicken to cover it.

2. Cover and cook 6 to 8 hours on Low

3. Pull the chicken out and it should shred easily...place the shredded chicken back in the crockpot until ready to dish up

4. You can eat the BBQ chicken for one meal and still have left overs for a pizza the next day. OR, just make a pizza right away....

5. For the pizza, just make a 12" dough (we use the JIFFY boxes...very very cheap)

6. Lightly spread BBQ sauce over the dough

7. Add the chicken and chopped red onion. Then spread the mozzarella cheese on top

8. Just follow the dough directions for baking temp. and duration