New Big 10 Divisions

cHUSKERis

Nebraska plays Iowa every year the day after Thanksgiving, like they did Colorado. Nebraska also plays Penn State every year. Just saw this on the news. The two yet to be named divisions are as follows. I think they are pretty well balanced, and also preserve most of the rivalries, which is what the Big 10 was trying to do. Thoughts?

DIVISION 1

Michigan

Nebraska

Iowa

Michigan State

Minnesota

Northwestern

DIVISION 2

Ohio State

Penn State

Wisconsin

Illinois

Purdue

Indiana

Well looks like we will be making a lot of trips to the big 10 championship game.

really? our series record stands at 3-2 in favor of michigan. i will be disappointed if we can't maintain that ratio. nevertheless, i'd much rather have to play wisconsin and penn state every year than nebraska and iowa.

sory should have phrased that better, I feel like we are in the easier to win of the two divisions. the big 12 north of the big 10 if you will. Although I am excited to play Michigan every year, maybe make up some kind of trophy to reprsent the split national title in '97

Well looks like we will be making a lot of trips to the big 10 championship game.

really? our series record stands at 3-2 in favor of michigan. i will be disappointed if we can't maintain that ratio. nevertheless, i'd much rather have to play wisconsin and penn state every year than nebraska and iowa.

sory should have phrased that better, I feel like we are in the easier to win of the two divisions. the big 12 north of the big 10 if you will. Although I am excited to play Michigan every year, maybe make up some kind of trophy to reprsent the split national title in '97

i should have phrased it better as well. i meant i'd rather play psu and wisconin for ease of schedule purposes not for competitive purposes. for competiveness i'd much rather play nebraska, of course.

from my point of view the other division is easier and ours is tougher.