Mel4RED Gameday

mel4red

Bloody Mary in hand - potato salad in the fridge - boiling the cabbage for the homemade Runzas - God I'm glad it's football season !!

GO BIG RED !!!!

:throwdabones1:

Sup buddy where are u from. Me and BigRedIowan are from central iowa desmoines area.

Here in beautiful Pella ! Lots of Husker fans and grads over here. Vermeer Mfg and Pella Corp hire quite a few.

Where do you all plan on watching the game? I can't get PPV for the game through my cable provider (Mediacom) -- so looking for some alternatives. Watched at the coop last year, but got the last available seat -- so looking for some other spots!

GBR!!!!

We'll be at the "Painted Rocks" subdivision on the north side of Lake Red Rock watching the PPV with friends. Autographs used to have the games, but I'm not sure any of those are still in existence. We've been to a couple of games at The Coop, but the place needs to be bigger !!

Where do you all plan on watching the game? I can't get PPV for the game through my cable provider (Mediacom) -- so looking for some alternatives. Watched at the coop last year, but got the last available seat -- so looking for some other spots!

GBR!!!!

We'll be at the "Painted Rocks" subdivision on the north side of Lake Red Rock watching the PPV with friends. Autographs used to have the games, but I'm not sure any of those are still in existence. We've been to a couple of games at The Coop, but the place needs to be bigger !!

Those 2 companys still hireing.

LONG time lurker, first time posting!! Couldn't be more excited for today!! You may want to check out Sidetrack in Waukee(Hickman) or Mickey's on 86th St. in Clive. I haven't been to Sidetrack but Mickeys usually has plenty of gameday seating. It's usually a little busier for night games. Mickey's used to have Runza's too. Good Luck and GBR!!